Der Die Das - Game of Articles
Last Updated: Jan 8, 2019.
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for all of our users.
- “THE 3DREAMS S.A.” does not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us. And we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- Taking extra precautions for our youngest learners.
- We do not display advertising on THE 3DREAMS. Our mission is to provide you with a better learning experience, not to sell you products.
About Der Die Das – Game of Articles.
Table of Contents:
- What information do we collect?
- How we use the information we collect?
- How we share or transfer data to others?
- Marketing, advertising and email communications.
- European Union Data Protection.
- Links to other sites.
- Contacting “THE 3 DREAMS”.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information and usage information when a parent. (“Parent” or “You”) downloads and uses the App, including:
Information you provide to us.
We dont obtain any personal information about you, except your username, password which are encoded in our database. For Example, when a user enters the game, he is presented with a log in page. If the user does not have an account, he will have to create one to enter the game. In such case he will provide to us a Username and a Password. In short the reasons we use this information are for saving each users progress. Also saving the transactions he did in the game and displaying him on the leaderboard. Also we collect information when you contact our technical support team. Complete a survey, or otherwise communicate with us.
App usage information we collect when you use the App.
We collect information about how you use the App, and the time spent on the App. Out Team associates this information with an internal account ID assigned to you for internal purposes. This helps us recognize you across devices you use to access the App. Also, we may personalize your experience based on your last App use. Finally we may collect information from your devices or the app store you downloaded the game. For example, we may collect information about the devices you use to access the App. e.g. mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, preferred language. We may collect analytics data to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the App. And understand more about our users.
2. How we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features of our App.
- Personalize your experience while using the App. including on various devices you use to access the App. For instance. we may remember your recent activity so we can recommend the most appropriate curriculum on your next visit.
- Understand and analyze the usage trends, behaviors. and preferences of users, to improve the way this app works and looks. And to develop new features and functionality.
- Maintain, develop, support, and improve our App and other educational products and services.
3. How we share or transfer data to others?
We care deeply about the privacy of our users. “THE 3DREAMS” does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. for their own purposes without your consent. We share or disclose your personal information only as needed to provide our service and in the following circumstances:
Vendors and Service Providers:
We may share information with our trusted vendors, third party service providers, and individuals. However to provide services or products for us or on our behalf, which may include hosting, email delivery, and business administration or professional services. e.g. legal advisors, accountants. When we share personal information with third party service providers or vendors, these third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the security and confidentiality of that personal information.
With others in the THE 3DREAMS family of companies:
Aggregate or de-identified information:
We may share information in aggregated and/or anonymous form that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual.
Merger or Sale:
We may disclose personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to. (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof. (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of “THE 3DREAMS”, our users or the public. (e) as required or permitted by law.
4. Marketing, advertising and email communications.
In game advertising.
In “Der Die Das – Game of Articles” the user might get some notifications about new offers of this specific app. Or other “THE 3DREAMS” apps, but there wont be any third party notifications of offers or advertisement for other apps. The user is unable to block or deactivate these notifications. But he is not in any case obligated to obtain or purchase this offers.
Interest based advertising.
We do not display any targeted advertising in the “Der Die Das – Game of Articles” App. Our app does not permit third parties to collect usability information. For the purpose of sending you targeted advertisements on other websites or applications. Although we are unable to recognize “Do Not Track” signals set by your browser. We dont engage in activities which track our users across other websites or mobile apps over time.
However, outside of our app, we may engage in interest-based advertising to deliver online advertisements about our App. We may also use third party advertising companies to serve targeted advertisements on other websites, apps or services. Including Facebook and other social networks. These advertisements are not based on the personal information we collect from you or your activities on our App. Though you may see one of these advertisements based on your activities on other websites or services. For instance, if you type “learning mobile app” into a search engine, you may see our app advertisement.
5. European Union Data Protection.
For personal data subject to the European Union
“GDPR”, we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in our Terms of Service or other contracts with you. Such as to provide you the App as described in our Terms of Service.
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time. Such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Such as in improving, personalizing, and developing the App. Marketing the App, adding new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above.
If you have any questions or you would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect. And use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Residents in the European Union are entitled to certain rights with respect to personal information we hold about them:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information. The right to receive that information in a commonly used format and have it transferred to another data controller.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances. Such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances. Such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you. For a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information. For direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
You may also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available in European Commision’s Website. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you, may depend upon our obligations. To process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements. Or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
6. Links to other sites.
8. Contacting “THE 3 DREAMS”.
Please contact “THE 3DREAMS” with any questions or comments.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org